Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

My firefox randomly crashes every 2 minutes

ikarirei

My firefox randomly crashes every 2 minutes after updating to the newest version (157.0.1(64 bit)). Here are the four crash reports I got today. bp-7b30056f-c2e1-455d-b352-e3b400261009 bp-5088479d-93ac-4482-91e7-6c7a10261009 bp-f0e865a5-764e-4de3-a3af-440f40261009 bp-2b41e32b-24b5-404d-9966-26abc0261009

My firefox randomly crashes every 2 minutes after updating to the newest version (157.0.1(64 bit)). Here are the four crash reports I got today. bp-7b30056f-c2e1-455d-b352-e3b400261009 bp-5088479d-93ac-4482-91e7-6c7a10261009 bp-f0e865a5-764e-4de3-a3af-440f40261009 bp-2b41e32b-24b5-404d-9966-26abc0261009

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

This looks like a CPU bug. I'd recommend starting to look for warranty extensions applicable to you for a potential replacement.

See:

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.