Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Rozrisany

Not able to switch default email account

KevinGrey

I have 2 PlusNet accounts & 1 Yahoo account, which I now use as my main email. The PlusNet email(s) are about to become defunct because I am opting out of it being sold to Greenby. I had both IMAP & POP3 PlusNet accounts on TB. I have managed to delete the IMAP account, but I'm not able to switch my default email to Yahoo (greyed out button) & I'm scared to delete the PlusNet POP3 (or confirm my Greenby opt out) until I've confirmed Yahoo as my default/only email account on TB. I'm not confident Yahoo will automatically become my default if I delete PlusNet POP3.

Please help I'm old & not very techie.

I have 2 PlusNet accounts & 1 Yahoo account, which I now use as my main email. The PlusNet email(s) are about to become defunct because I am opting out of it being sold to Greenby. I had both IMAP & POP3 PlusNet accounts on TB. I have managed to delete the IMAP account, but I'm not able to switch my default email to Yahoo (greyed out button) & I'm scared to delete the PlusNet POP3 (or confirm my Greenby opt out) until I've confirmed Yahoo as my default/only email account on TB. I'm not confident Yahoo will automatically become my default if I delete PlusNet POP3. Please help I'm old & not very techie.

Wšě wotmołwy (2)

I received a sign in authorisation code email on TB (now expired) I don't know what to do with it. I just also reinstalled Firefox in case that makes things easier.

Wubrane rozrisanje

OK solved. Thx AI ;-)

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.