Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

Can anyone help me figure out why I created a Mozilla account or what I was using it for?

jacobheck2023

Help please! My wife just showed me that I have a saved password for Mozilla Firefox, but I have no idea why. So, I downloaded Firefox from the iOS App Store and was able to identify which email I had used, then used the saved password and I was able to get logged in, but I don’t seem to be able to see a record of anything that I might’ve used Firefox for.

Like, what was my purpose behind creating an account?

Is there any record of my activity’s while using Mozilla? Did I save anything while using Firefox?

Help please! My wife just showed me that I have a saved password for Mozilla Firefox, but I have no idea why. So, I downloaded Firefox from the iOS App Store and was able to identify which email I had used, then used the saved password and I was able to get logged in, but I don’t seem to be able to see a record of anything that I might’ve used Firefox for. Like, what was my purpose behind creating an account? Is there any record of my activity’s while using Mozilla? Did I save anything while using Firefox?

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.