Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

Thunderbird will not update to new version 9d1ba1e8a1 on Linux Mint.

salih2

Hello, Thunderbird will not update to new version 9d1ba1e8a1 on Linux Mint-22.3 Does anybody have a suggestion, please? Thank you.

Hello, Thunderbird will not update to new version 9d1ba1e8a1 on Linux Mint-22.3 Does anybody have a suggestion, please? Thank you.
Připowěsnjene fota wobrazowki

Wšě wotmołwy (3)

Strictly speaking, this would be a Mint problem, not a Thunderbird one. And your screen shot looks odd to me. As far as I know, there is no version "9d1ba1e8a1". Did you install this from Mint's own package manager or from elsewhere?

I just fired up my Mint 22.3 machine and I'm being offered a Thunderbird update that's clearly labeled as 140.12.0esr. I wonder if it would help if you refreshed your software sources cache by going to <Update Manager | Edit | Software Sources | Official Repositories> and let it scan for a new mirror?

Hello Thunderbird Community, Please see attached. Here is another suspicious one for me. Is this a real or a fake update, please? Version: e1e6749e09 Thanks in advance.

I'm being offered what is clearly labeled Thunderbird 153.3.0esr. I see no sign of a version e1e6749e09. and Google seems to know nothing about it.

I'm not well-enough versed in Linux or Mint to diagnose this, except to wonder if you have added some other software source than the standard ones? There were some instructions posted recently about changing settings if you wanted to change from the ESR to Release channel, but I never bothered. Did you?

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/installing-thunderbird-linux#w_installing-thunderbird-manually-for-a-specific-release-channel-for-advanced-users

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.