Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

reverse update

junseosperling

I like the old design better. The new Firefox adjusted for Android thingy is annoying. I want to go back to the Firefox version I used yesterday and everyday before.

I like the old design better. The new Firefox adjusted for Android thingy is annoying. I want to go back to the Firefox version I used yesterday and everyday before.

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Hi,

The people who answer questions here, for the most part, are other users volunteering their time (like me), not Mozilla employees or developers. When a Mozilla employee jumps into a discussion, you'll see the Mozilla staff label next to their name.

If you want to leave feedback for developers, you can use this link. Your feedback is collected by a team that reads it and gathers data on the most common issues.

You can also file a bug report or feature request. See File a bug report or feature request for Mozilla products for details.