Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Tuta nitka je so začiniła a archiwowała. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli pomoc trjebaće.
Zablokowany Archiwowany

Why can't I update Firefox for Android?

ThunderLion

I've had version 18 of Firefox for Android for a few months, but never really got around to updating it. Now when I go to the about firefox page and try to update it, it says there are no updates available. I know that Firefox 20 is already available (well it should be since the desktop version is). How come I can't update it?

I've had version 18 of Firefox for Android for a few months, but never really got around to updating it. Now when I go to the about firefox page and try to update it, it says there are no updates available. I know that Firefox 20 is already available (well it should be since the desktop version is). How come I can't update it?

Wšě wotmołwy (6)

Can you update it from the Play Store?

Play Store app > menu > My Apps

Did you install Firefox 18.0 manually or from Google Play store?

I installed it manually. I could try to redownload it from the play store if that will help.

Hi ThunderLion

Yes downloading it from Play Store should make it auto-updateable from that point on!

Cheers!

...Roland

Yes, I got it to work now, thanks~ (Firefox for Android 20 is a lot better...)

Sorry, forgot to mention that installing it from Google Play store will give you updates as manual install does not get updates currently.