Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Rozrisany Archiwowany

Will Firefox ever have a search by image on IOS? I still have to use chrome for that.

nick

I’m on iOS 13. I love Firefox but can’t search by image on it. If that feature was added, I’d use only Firefox and could delete chrome.

I’m on iOS 13. I love Firefox but can’t search by image on it. If that feature was added, I’d use only Firefox and could delete chrome.

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Wubrane rozrisanje

I do recommend to open a feature request. Simply send your comment via email to ios-feedback@mozilla.com or go to Firefox > Settings > Send feedback. Even better open a feature request on https://bugzilla.mozilla.org

Wot user1693610 změnjeny