Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Solved Arhivirano

I can't make the search box longer and the address box shorter.

wkussmaul

As above. Even with the "customize" window open so that icons can be moved around or deleted. I tried putting the search and address boxes next to each other but resizing is still not an option. I am using Firefox on a MacBook Air running Mountain Lion.

As above. Even with the "customize" window open so that icons can be moved around or deleted. I tried putting the search and address boxes next to each other but resizing is still not an option. I am using Firefox on a MacBook Air running Mountain Lion.

Svi odgovori (1)

Odabrano rješenje

You need to do the resize in normal mode and not while the Customize window is open.


While in normal mode (i.e. not in Customize mode) you can place the mouse pointer between the location bar and the search bar and it will become a resize icon that you can drag right or left with the left mouse button pressed to change the relative width of the two bars.