Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

Want back separate boxes for website and search

Pete Amend

I used to have separate boxes for website address and for searches. Now there is only one combined web address / search box. How do I get back my old layout? One box had web address. Second had search.

I used to have separate boxes for website address and for searches. Now there is only one combined web address / search box. How do I get back my old layout? One box had web address. Second had search.

Svi odgovori (2)

Have a look at Settings → Search. At the top of the page you should see Search → Search Bar → Add search bar in toolbar.

You have to customize the toolbar and then you can put it back. see screenshot

Izmjenjeno od jonzn4SUSE