Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

why is firefox having pop up windows for McAvee on my system but I have no virus how can I deactivate this feature in firefox?

tinytink57

why is firefox having pop up windows for McAvee on my system but I have no virus how can I deactivate this feature in firefox?

why is firefox having pop up windows for McAvee on my system but I have no virus how can I deactivate this feature in firefox?

Svi odgovori (2)

Hi, the problem isn't with Firefox; it's your PC's antivirus software that's causing the pop-ups.

Check your PC to see what's going on.

tinytink57 said

why is firefox having pop up windows for McAvee on my system but I have no virus how can I deactivate this feature in firefox?

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/push-notifications-firefox#w_how-do-i-revoke-the-notifications-permission-for-a-specific-site

Are these as small popups on bottom right corner of Firefox windows?. If so then these may just be web push notifications from site(s) you have allowed to send you notifications. Instead of useful information some may send you junk, spam, fake virus/trojan or fake antivirus alerts. You can revoke the sites from sending you notifications.

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.