Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

Address Bar and Bookmarks bar are broken

barffy194

I can type in the address bar, but the search box is just showing a magnifying glass and can't be clicked on. None of the tools at the right hand side of the address bar are present, so no star for bookmarks etc... If I type an address in the address bar and hit return/enter, nothing happens at all.

My bookmarks bar is completely blank. (I can still access bookmarks via the hamburger menu though)

Everything was fine yesterday, any ideas please?

I can type in the address bar, but the search box is just showing a magnifying glass and can't be clicked on. None of the tools at the right hand side of the address bar are present, so no star for bookmarks etc... If I type an address in the address bar and hit return/enter, nothing happens at all. My bookmarks bar is completely blank. (I can still access bookmarks via the hamburger menu though) Everything was fine yesterday, any ideas please?
Priložene slike ekrana

Svi odgovori (1)

Can you restart into Troubleshoot Mode (from Help menu) to see if there's any difference?

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.