Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

How do I customize Mozilla sync in Firefox iOS

Wolfe Apple Cell

Running my own self-hosted Mozilla account server. Need to know how to configure Firefox iOS to use private account

Running my own self-hosted Mozilla account server. Need to know how to configure Firefox iOS to use private account

Svi odgovori (2)

I don't think the app store provided version can be configured such way, as the token origin would be verified on the rust side of code that's built into the official release builds solid.

(I'll check if it's available in the non–release versions later; however IIRC it can only switch between different environments, but does not offer setting any arbitrary endpoint — that might be for forks to customize the connecting service if they're so inclined. I'll see if I find anything relevant.)

Yes, it's available even in production release builds. There's just a specific path to use: github.com/mozilla-mobile/firefox-ios/issues/7241#issuecomment-2727692427

(You need to be signed out, and then tap the app version in settings five times, and then scroll back up to the account sign in to enter the advanced settings: …)

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.