Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

Firefox help cannot correctly parse the question “how to search firefox settings”

S K

Searching firefox support for “how to search firefox settings” only gives links to changing search engine. I want to find where a specific setting is located without looking thru every category. IOS.

Searching firefox support for “how to search firefox settings” only gives links to changing search engine. I want to find where a specific setting is located without looking thru every category. IOS.

Svi odgovori (3)

I am not using iOS, but I think in the settings menu (like in Firefox for Android) there is a "find in settngs" input field. You can try to find your settings there.

Thank you for the suggestion but that option does not appear in iOS firefox. Or perhaps I’ve overlooked it. Even after 3 times my mental capacity is suspect.

Hi S K,

Here's a list of iOS articles under the Settings category. I don't think we have a specific article that explain all the settings on iOS. If you're looking for something specific, feel free to let us know here.

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.