Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Solved Arhivirano

Delete Previous Firefox Account

baxter3156

Greetings,

How can I delete or disable my Firefox/Mozilla account when my email provider discontinued my sign in email? In other words, I no longer have access to the email attached to my Firefox account and would like to delete it.

Thanks!

Greetings, How can I delete or disable my Firefox/Mozilla account when my email provider discontinued my sign in email? In other words, I no longer have access to the email attached to my Firefox account and would like to delete it. Thanks!
Pročitaj ovaj odgovor u kontekstu

Odabrano rješenje

Hello,

I am glad to hear that your problem has been resolved. If you haven't already, please select the answer that solves the problem. This will help other users with similar problems find the solution.

Thank you for contacting Mozilla Support.

Svi odgovori (4)

I don't know whether it is possible if you cannot receive the message to confirm the action. But you could try the link in the following article where it says "To make requests regarding your personal data, please contact us through our Data Subject Access Request Portal.":

https://www.mozilla.org/privacy/mozilla-accounts/

You can also do direct ticket support for Mozilla Accounts by way of https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/new/mozilla-account/form

Of course, makes sense to do direct contact…lol. Thank you both for your quick responses.

Odabrano rješenje

Hello,

I am glad to hear that your problem has been resolved. If you haven't already, please select the answer that solves the problem. This will help other users with similar problems find the solution.

Thank you for contacting Mozilla Support.