Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Solved Arhivirano

Mozilla account and data

cndybrry

Is my Mozilla account going to be deleted on 6/20/25? Received an email wanting me to sign in to keep my account. I have received 3 emails.

Is my Mozilla account going to be deleted on 6/20/25? Received an email wanting me to sign in to keep my account. I have received 3 emails.

Izmjenjeno od cndybrry

Svi odgovori (3)

Odabrano rješenje

I didn't receive a reply

Hi there,

Please check out Mozilla account deletion due to inactivity. That said, you don't need to do anything if you're using the same Mozilla account you used for this account.

Izmjenjeno od Kiki