Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

Firefox for iOS

Tina❤️

I tried looking up a few things in the FAQ for (Firefox for IOS,)… updates… but unfortunately, it WILL NOT SHOW ME any of those articles (I think it showing that there are 4 articles there to read). But when I click them, nothing. Is it being blocked or how do I read them? I feel an idiot when I use ANY of my phones!

The below image is supposed to be a page to help me change my email for “Cash App”. It’s saying I can’t use my: “[email removed]@myyahoo.com” email address.

Firefox uses Google to search & then it asks me, do you want to open this in Firefox… I have been using an Android & it comes up as 2 separate phones. (One for when I use Samsung Internet & one for when I’m using chrome/google..?????)

I don’t know what’s going on, but someone is either hacking my emails through Google or through my phone #. My Google maps doesn’t even go on the roads I walk or drive on. It shows be cutting across fields & driving over or through buildings. Not just when I’m in my car, but anywhere I go & with whomever.

I tried looking up a few things in the FAQ for (Firefox for IOS,)… updates… but unfortunately, it WILL NOT SHOW ME any of those articles (I think it showing that there are 4 articles there to read). But when I click them, nothing. Is it being blocked or how do I read them? I feel an idiot when I use ANY of my phones! The below image is supposed to be a page to help me change my email for “Cash App”. It’s saying I can’t use my: “[email removed]@myyahoo.com” email address. Firefox uses Google to search & then it asks me, do you want to open this in Firefox… I have been using an Android & it comes up as 2 separate phones. (One for when I use Samsung Internet & one for when I’m using chrome/google..?????) I don’t know what’s going on, but someone is either hacking my emails through Google or through my phone #. My Google maps doesn’t even go on the roads I walk or drive on. It shows be cutting across fields & driving over or through buildings. Not just when I’m in my car, but anywhere I go & with whomever.
Priložene slike ekrana

Izmjenjeno od NoahSUMO

Svi odgovori (1)

Here’s the screenshot from Cash App…