Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

When I try to open the Firefox app on my i phone, a message appears that says " your i phone was hacked and 78 viruses were found

a1quality1

My Firefox app on my i phone brings up a message that says, " Your i phone has been hacked and 78 viruses have been found!" It says I have go to a link to get instructions to remove all viruses. I know it is a scam, so I will not go to the link. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

My Firefox app on my i phone brings up a message that says, " Your i phone has been hacked and 78 viruses have been found!" It says I have go to a link to get instructions to remove all viruses. I know it is a scam, so I will not go to the link. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Svi odgovori (2)

Hi

I recommend that you clear your browsing history.

This support article should help:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-browsing-history-firefox-ios

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/turn-push-notifications-or-firefox-ios

I wonder if this is a fake web push notification from a site you allowed to send you notifications.