Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Solved Arhivirano

Translate to selected language on a per-site basis?

loxia_01

I miss being able to chose which language to translate to on a per-site basis AND the browser remember that setting. If you want to permanently translate to a specific language you have to change the preferred display language for all websites as I understand it. Actually it would suffice to be able to set a standard language to translate to, but independent of the preferred display language.

I know Firefox Translate is still Beta so perhaps this important enhancement is in the pipeline?

I miss being able to chose which language to translate to on a per-site basis AND the browser remember that setting. If you want to permanently translate to a specific language you have to change the preferred display language for all websites as I understand it. Actually it would suffice to be able to set a standard language to translate to, but independent of the preferred display language. I know Firefox Translate is still Beta so perhaps this important enhancement is in the pipeline?

Svi odgovori (1)

Odabrano rješenje

Fixed in Firefox 131.