Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Solved Arhivirano

How do I delete specific cookies rather than mass-deleting all of them?

DrNotta

Firefox for MacOS and Safari for iOS both allow the user to choose which cookies to delete and which to retain. I can't find how to do this in Firefox for iOS. I've found "Clear Private Data," but that deletes all cookies, not just the ones I choose.

Firefox for MacOS and Safari for iOS both allow the user to choose which cookies to delete and which to retain. I can't find how to do this in Firefox for iOS. I've found "Clear Private Data," but that deletes all cookies, not just the ones I choose.

Svi odgovori (1)

Odabrano rješenje

Hello,

As far as I know you can't do this. However if you would like to provide feedback about this you can do so.

Click here to submit feedback