Unable to open Firefox in Android tablet
Message appears saying app not available to allow Firefox installation
Message appears saying app not available to allow Firefox installation
Display Problem: Each time I sign-in the - User ID field and Password field are white boxes, and the text I type is also white (invisible) on a white background, them fi… (daɗa karatu)
Display Problem: Each time I sign-in the - User ID field and Password field are white boxes, and the text I type is also white (invisible) on a white background, them fie;d are working but the text color is wrong . Please help me unmasking this problem to become visible (normally) again. Thank you.
It's not letting me put in my email address it says try keep saying try again and try again try again I've only got this one email address I can use and it says something… (daɗa karatu)
It's not letting me put in my email address it says try keep saying try again and try again try again I've only got this one email address I can use and it says something went wrong try again and it's brand new email address can't know what can go wrong with it something is and the assistant said to go to my settings and do this that and the other I've done that and I don't know what time it is I don't know what the hell's going on I'm not texting I'm 65 and disabled with one eye please help
whenever i try to scroll local newspaper of even NY times firefox freezes and i have to reload the page. also on Schwab.com i can not use the pop up quick buy/sell featur… (daɗa karatu)
whenever i try to scroll local newspaper of even NY times firefox freezes and i have to reload the page. also on Schwab.com i can not use the pop up quick buy/sell feature as it freezes the page and i can not reload the page of close the page, i have to kill firefox. taht along with the problem of firefox displaying "server unreachable" when MS Edge works just fine. these problems have made firefox unusable to me. [redacted email from public forum]
I went to about.config and set accessibility.blockautorefresh to true and tipranks.com is still Auto refreshing. It's aggravating. … (daɗa karatu)
I went to about.config and set accessibility.blockautorefresh to true and tipranks.com is still Auto refreshing. It's aggravating.
Не могу войти в about: config.
I am blind in my left eye, and use my right eye to see. I can't seem to change where search results will show, as it is always on the left hand side where I cannot see. I… (daɗa karatu)
I am blind in my left eye, and use my right eye to see. I can't seem to change where search results will show, as it is always on the left hand side where I cannot see.
Is it possible to center search results? That way I don't have to turn my entire head to read the search results. If not that, is it possible to have the search results take up the screen more? Because it is limited to a very narrow width of the window with such abundant space. I've attached a screenshot to show what I mean. This is at 100% zoom.
I have to change the zoom, but even then it is still so far to the left. The second photo is at 130% zoom.
I hope to hear back on how to make using firefox easier for me. Thank you, - J
I don't know why Firefox did not start today. I am not tech savvy so I would like a real person to help me restore firefox. Been trying to do it for hours and need to do … (daɗa karatu)
I don't know why Firefox did not start today. I am not tech savvy so I would like a real person to help me restore firefox. Been trying to do it for hours and need to do some computer work. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Select vpn location
Do you get a free VPN trial?
Dear All, I would be most grateful of any answers to my question, please. I currently have an Android mobile phone, and I use Firefox for Android as my main browser. Coul… (daɗa karatu)
Dear All,
I would be most grateful of any answers to my question, please.
I currently have an Android mobile phone, and I use Firefox for Android as my main browser.
Could anyone please tell me how I could change from Firefox for Android to Google, please?
I have tried to change the default browser, but am met with a screen saying Firefox.
I have been asked by my employer to process a form of ID, and it only works with Safari and Google. Safari is obviously out, but how to set Google as my default, please?
Marek
Sir, I am a court staff. I am using DCMS portal everyday for my office use. unfortunately I cannot login in DCMS portal via my this PC since yesterday night I can login… (daɗa karatu)
Sir, I am a court staff. I am using DCMS portal everyday for my office use. unfortunately I cannot login in DCMS portal via my this PC since yesterday night I can login DCMS portal through my phone using same user id and password. .Please solve this issue at the earliest.
Yours faithfully,
Minimol.KS
After the crash this morning (19/9/26) I cannot receive or send emails but can access existing emails (open them as well) I spoke to Telstra & they tested my bigpon… (daɗa karatu)
After the crash this morning (19/9/26) I cannot receive or send emails but can access existing emails (open them as well) I spoke to Telstra & they tested my bigpond.net.au account & advised all working So must be Thunderbird. In dealing with Telstra I changed my password. I have tried the old passwod & the new password but error message comes up log in to "Telstra account [redacted] @bigpond.net.au (POP3) failed" as I cannot receive emails can I be contacted via [redacted] or [redacted] @gmail.com Hoping this can be fixed Thanks Peter Carson Cleveland, Queensland
/redacted phone# and emails from public community support forum.
I can’t log in to my pay account in the Amazon app. I don’t use android I use IOS
I have been trying to set up Thunderbird Mobile on my Android phone. I scanned the QR code to export my settings. However, when I open the app on my phone, the only optio… (daɗa karatu)
I have been trying to set up Thunderbird Mobile on my Android phone. I scanned the QR code to export my settings. However, when I open the app on my phone, the only options I have are "Add an email account", or "Sign in with Thundermail". The instructions state that clicking on "Get Started" should bring up the option to "Import Settings" but it does not.
I was on my Amazon work page and it said that I couldn’t sign in to check my pay stub until I updated my android! I dnt even have an android!
And I was gonna ask if I have an account do y'all sell my info if so I'd like to know the truth?
i bought a mozilla vpn but it wont come on, I have a beta type that has run out
No functions available
I am 67, and have memory issues. I am not good at technology. I have all my apps on this computer. I have changed emails over the years, and passwords, but never had to w… (daɗa karatu)
I am 67, and have memory issues. I am not good at technology. I have all my apps on this computer. I have changed emails over the years, and passwords, but never had to worry since APPLE takes care of that for me.
Ever since you updated FireFox, everytime I shut down for the night, you sign me out of all my accounts, some I have not gotten back yet because of email changes and passwords. I am pissed and I want to know how do I STOP This. Please tell me FAST. I am not sure I can do this much longer and I may have to get rid of Firefox if this can not be done. Thank you for your quick reply... tonight I will have to live with the emf crap and keep the computer on to keep from signing out of my apps... PLEASE HURRY and tell me how to stop this. MY EMAIL to use to answer my plea is [redacted email from community support forum]
I want to say thanks but you caused all my problems....