Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Would like to talk with a person to help me

m durnie

I don't know why Firefox did not start today. I am not tech savvy so I would like a real person to help me restore firefox. Been trying to do it for hours and need to do some computer work. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

I don't know why Firefox did not start today. I am not tech savvy so I would like a real person to help me restore firefox. Been trying to do it for hours and need to do some computer work. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

All Replies (2)

If you have tried to restart your computer and Firefox still does not start. I recommend that you reinstall Firefox and try.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-install-firefox-windows

You're probably looking for some professional tune–up service, either locally or remotely.

The self–help guide is available here: Firefox won't start - find solutions

My quick tip would be to hold "Shift" key when launching Firefox, to see if can start up into safe mode at least.

Yi tambaya

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.