Unable to open Firefox in Android tablet
Message appears saying app not available to allow Firefox installation
Message appears saying app not available to allow Firefox installation
It's not letting me put in my email address it says try keep saying try again and try again try again I've only got this one email address I can use and it says something… (daɗa karatu)
It's not letting me put in my email address it says try keep saying try again and try again try again I've only got this one email address I can use and it says something went wrong try again and it's brand new email address can't know what can go wrong with it something is and the assistant said to go to my settings and do this that and the other I've done that and I don't know what time it is I don't know what the hell's going on I'm not texting I'm 65 and disabled with one eye please help
Не могу войти в about: config.
Select vpn location
Do you get a free VPN trial?
Dear All, I would be most grateful of any answers to my question, please. I currently have an Android mobile phone, and I use Firefox for Android as my main browser. Coul… (daɗa karatu)
Dear All,
I would be most grateful of any answers to my question, please.
I currently have an Android mobile phone, and I use Firefox for Android as my main browser.
Could anyone please tell me how I could change from Firefox for Android to Google, please?
I have tried to change the default browser, but am met with a screen saying Firefox.
I have been asked by my employer to process a form of ID, and it only works with Safari and Google. Safari is obviously out, but how to set Google as my default, please?
Marek
And I was gonna ask if I have an account do y'all sell my info if so I'd like to know the truth?
No functions available
I'm running a Galaxy S23. Tried installing the add-on twice, with no success. Can you help? My proper question email address is: [redacted] NOT [redacted emails from com… (daɗa karatu)
I'm running a Galaxy S23. Tried installing the add-on twice, with no success. Can you help?
My proper question email address is: [redacted] NOT [redacted emails from community support forum] As listed.
How can I select location for VPN
Is vpn available to me
I would like to know how many devices Mozilla VPN is allowed on.
Each time navigating to settings>Accessibility in order to adjust the zooming for the current page is frustrating. Add a menu option that controls Zoom per Site just l… (daɗa karatu)
Each time navigating to settings>Accessibility in order to adjust the zooming for the current page is frustrating.
Add a menu option that controls Zoom per Site just like most browsers.
The app is good on the Android but it requires a full screen mode it's necessary sometimes things will face above cut on the pages layout you should also include a zoomin… (daɗa karatu)
The app is good on the Android but it requires a full screen mode it's necessary sometimes things will face above cut on the pages layout you should also include a zooming level to adjust the borders of the website.
I can't listen to a YouTube video when I open a new tab. Also the video stops. When I use my android power button to close screen. I was able to do this both these … (daɗa karatu)
I can't listen to a YouTube video when I open a new tab. Also the video stops. When I use my android power button to close screen. I was able to do this both these things on my old Samsung ao3 phone. Now on my Samsung a16 I can not
Here's a clear and concise version you can send to the Mozilla Firefox team: Firefox for Android does not work properly with Android screen readers. When browsing website… (daɗa karatu)
Here's a clear and concise version you can send to the Mozilla Firefox team:
Firefox for Android does not work properly with Android screen readers. When browsing websites, many accessibility elements such as checkboxes, combo boxes, edit fields, buttons, and other controls are not announced or navigated correctly. This makes web browsing very difficult for blind and low-vision users. The same websites work much better with Google Chrome and Android Accessibility services. Please investigate and improve Firefox's accessibility support for Android screen reader users.
I'm trying to use ctrl+f to use the find function on my Samsung tablet S11 to no avail. I found the article saying to use the 3 dots next to the url bar, which works, but… (daɗa karatu)
I'm trying to use ctrl+f to use the find function on my Samsung tablet S11 to no avail. I found the article saying to use the 3 dots next to the url bar, which works, but significantly increases the amount of time it takes me to do so AND I have to redo it for every single page. Is there truly no way to use keyboard shortcuts? That feels a bit insane to me...
Hello, I am using fire fox on a Nothing phone 4a Pro. Recently the page formatting has changed on YouTube. It wasn't originally like this... As you can see in the photos,… (daɗa karatu)
Hello, I am using fire fox on a Nothing phone 4a Pro. Recently the page formatting has changed on YouTube. It wasn't originally like this... As you can see in the photos, when browsing through a channels videos it has them organized in a weird manner to where I cannot read video titles... The YouTube homepage has also changed. I think my app updated and then it automatically formatted YouTube this way. Firefox YouTube on my Samsung and iPhone are not having this problem.
I need some help enabling javascript.
The wordmark on the logo has insanely low contrast in dark mode.