Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I can't talk instead of type trying to get my email addresses and things goin

dale01171

It's not letting me put in my email address it says try keep saying try again and try again try again I've only got this one email address I can use and it says something went wrong try again and it's brand new email address can't know what can go wrong with it something is and the assistant said to go to my settings and do this that and the other I've done that and I don't know what time it is I don't know what the hell's going on I'm not texting I'm 65 and disabled with one eye please help

It's not letting me put in my email address it says try keep saying try again and try again try again I've only got this one email address I can use and it says something went wrong try again and it's brand new email address can't know what can go wrong with it something is and the assistant said to go to my settings and do this that and the other I've done that and I don't know what time it is I don't know what the hell's going on I'm not texting I'm 65 and disabled with one eye please help

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.