Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

How can I unmask my Log in User ID and Password? Both ID and Password field are white and also the text.

Antonia Nagrampa (Toni)

Display Problem: Each time I sign-in the - User ID field and Password field are white boxes, and the text I type is also white (invisible) on a white background, them fie;d are working but the text color is wrong . Please help me unmasking this problem to become visible (normally) again. Thank you.

Display Problem: Each time I sign-in the - User ID field and Password field are white boxes, and the text I type is also white (invisible) on a white background, them fie;d are working but the text color is wrong . Please help me unmasking this problem to become visible (normally) again. Thank you.

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.