Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I cannot change VPN to include the UK

mrkfarwell

I set up beta VPN and selected UK however I can only access specific countries like US, Argentina, Australia, Germany, and Japan why is this and how to change to access the UK

I set up beta VPN and selected UK however I can only access specific countries like US, Argentina, Australia, Germany, and Japan why is this and how to change to access the UK

All Replies (2)

I'm not sure if it's shown anywhere in the settings explicitly, but if you set the browser as default it should actually unlock the whole premium country list for you, even if you're not a subscriber.

Yi tambaya

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.