Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Open

No access to BBC video clips

jeavans

I just noticed the VPN option. Previously I used another VPN, not for privacy, but to give me a UK IP address so that I could access BBC videos which are normally available only if you are in the UK, and thereby get a UK IP address. I took only the free 1 day trial, not wanting for pay for it, and it worked. However with Mozilla VPN, I still get the message 'This content is not available in your location.'.

I just noticed the VPN option. Previously I used another VPN, not for privacy, but to give me a UK IP address so that I could access BBC videos which are normally available only if you are in the UK, and thereby get a UK IP address. I took only the free 1 day trial, not wanting for pay for it, and it worked. However with Mozilla VPN, I still get the message 'This content is not available in your location.'.

所有回复 (1)

Hi,

Could you please share a couple of links to the problematic pages?

(Also, are you referring to the free VPN built in Firefox?)

我要提问

您需要登录才能回复。如果您还没账号,可以提出新问题。