Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I seem to have lost my passwords protected by my primary password

Geoff Phoenix

I appear to have lost all the passwords which I had saved using my primary password. How can I recover them?

I appear to have lost all the passwords which I had saved using my primary password. How can I recover them?

All Replies (1)

Hey Geoff, so you don't see the passwords when you are going to your password manager? Is that what you mean?

Yi tambaya

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.