Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. Learn More Open tracker blocking 1 reply 0 have this problem Firefox for Android Tracking protection asked 1 month ago Paul replied 1 month ago sabbs7861 8/19/26, 6:00 PM My account hacked tracker blocking My account hacked tracker blocking I have this problem, too All Replies (1) Paul Moderator Top 10 Contributor 19/8/26 10:32 PM Hi I am sorry but I do not understand your question. How can we help you with Firefox for Android? Hi I am sorry but I do not understand your question. How can we help you with Firefox for Android? Ask a question I have this problem, too You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.