Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
This thread was closed and archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Locked Archived

Computer Slowdown

SuMo Bot

I wrote earlier about the slowness in my computer that sometimes forces me to restart it that's happened ever since I added the Firefox Private Browsing Feature.

I was asked about my security and I said I use Norton 360. I've also added Norton anti-tracker. Could that be causing the problem?

Thank you.

I wrote earlier about the slowness in my computer that sometimes forces me to restart it that's happened ever since I added the Firefox Private Browsing Feature. I was asked about my security and I said I use Norton 360. I've also added Norton anti-tracker. Could that be causing the problem? Thank you.

All Replies (2)

ls update your browser

Thank you very much. I did that and it might have been of some help. However there seems to be an odd bug inwhich refreshing a website I often use seems to slow the internet to a crawl.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.