Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Messages to one yahoo adressee and being blocked : 554 5.7.9 Message not accepted for policy reasons

sdungan

My messages to one yahoo mail addressee are not being delivered. All other recipients are getting the messages that I send, only this one address. I get a Delivery Status Notification (Failure) : Message blocked Your message to xxxxxxxx@yahoo.com has been blocked. See technical details below for more information. LEARN MORE Warning This link will take you to a third-party site The response from the remote server was:

554 5.7.9 Message not accepted for policy reasons. See https://help.yahoo.com/kb/postmaster/SLN7253.html

Any thoughts on how to fix this?

My messages to one yahoo mail addressee are not being delivered. All other recipients are getting the messages that I send, only this one address. I get a Delivery Status Notification (Failure) : Message blocked Your message to xxxxxxxx@yahoo.com has been blocked. See technical details below for more information. LEARN MORE Warning This link will take you to a third-party site The response from the remote server was: 554 5.7.9 Message not accepted for policy reasons. See https://help.yahoo.com/kb/postmaster/SLN7253.html Any thoughts on how to fix this?

All Replies (1)

Yahoo is blocking your emails, you need to check with your email provider for further help.