Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

Thunderbird suddenly not forwarding

jdevlin

I have a filter setup to forward certain emails to another account. It has been working fine for years. Suddenly today I am getting an error message about not being able to contact the smtp server. If I manually forward the email to that same address it goes fine.

I have a filter setup to forward certain emails to another account. It has been working fine for years. Suddenly today I am getting an error message about not being able to contact the smtp server. If I manually forward the email to that same address it goes fine.

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution

I don't know what the problem was but it is functioning today.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.