Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

Changing order of maiboxes in Thunderbird

moojanmomen

I have 5 email addresses on my Thunderbird set up. I want to change the order in which they appear so that the addresses I use most frequently appear at the top. I have tried drag and drop and that does not work and I cannot find a relevant article searching on Support. Any ideas please?

I have 5 email addresses on my Thunderbird set up. I want to change the order in which they appear so that the addresses I use most frequently appear at the top. I have tried drag and drop and that does not work and I cannot find a relevant article searching on Support. Any ideas please?

All Replies (3)

click to 'account settings' pane. Highlight one of the accounts there and drag it.

Chosen Solution

Thank you - I had already tried that and it did not seem to work. But I have just tried it again and it works!

You're welcome. I'm glad it's working.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.