Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Rohkem teavet
Solved Archived

Have multiple email accounts. How to make one the default account when using Send to Mail Recipient?

Nobleford

We have multiple email accounts. How do I make one of the accounts the default sender address when we Send to a document to Mail Recipient? Or how can I change the order of the email accounts on Thunderbird that they appear?

We have multiple email accounts. How do I make one of the accounts the default sender address when we Send to a document to Mail Recipient? Or how can I change the order of the email accounts on Thunderbird that they appear?

All Replies (1)

Valitud lahendus

There is an extension that makes rearranging the order of accounts in the folderpane easy. It is Manually Sort Folders.

To make a particular outgoing server the default, go into Account Settings > Outgoing Server (SMTP), choose the one to be the default and click the Set Default button.