Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Arquivado

Why don't I receive confirmation emails when I register for a site?

BIZnetworx Inc.

Why don't I receive confirmation emails when I register for a site? What setting do I need to change?

Why don't I receive confirmation emails when I register for a site? What setting do I need to change?

All Replies (3)

Hi

This does not sound like an issue with Firefox, but have you checked your email service providers spam or junk mail folder?

Yes, thanks... I have checked. The problem is with Kijiji, when I want to change my password... I don't get a confirmation email. I also tried to register for a game developer site, and the confirmation didn't come there either. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Confirm your personal information on that website. If nothing helps, contact its support.