Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

Firefox 9.0, I cannot access Netflix web sight, but I can access it with IE, tried clearing cache & cookies stil cnnot access Netflix.

PRRIEGEL

I use Firefox 9.0, I cannot access Netflix web sight, but I can access it using IE, I tried clearing the cache & cookies, but I still cannot access it. Help.

I use Firefox 9.0, I cannot access Netflix web sight, but I can access it using IE, I tried clearing the cache & cookies, but I still cannot access it. Help.

پاسخ‌ها (3)

I tried that it and did not help the problem. thanks though for the quit response.

I'm sorry that didn't work. Please try this article instead: Firefox can't load websites but other browsers can.