Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

cannot download 1 secure site when others can

spinneyhill

I am unable to download one secure site

I downloaded it on another computer using IE. Cannot download it on this computer using IE Get timed out message. Tried clearing cache and cookies in history.

I am unable to download one secure site I downloaded it on another computer using IE. Cannot download it on this computer using IE Get timed out message. Tried clearing cache and cookies in history.

پاسخ‌ها (2)

You can find some solutions in What to do if you can't download or save files.

  • "Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
  • "Remove the Cookies" from sites that cause problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).

  • Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.

See:

See also http://kb.mozillazine.org/Error_loading_websites (Error_loading_some_websites)