Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

Composing in gmail will not work in firefox, but it does in IE. Why?

will6

I suddenly cannot compose, reply or access my contacts in gmail when I'm using firefox, but I can in IE. This problem is on just one computer. Turning off Buzz and clearing cookies and cache did not help.

I suddenly cannot compose, reply or access my contacts in gmail when I'm using firefox, but I can in IE. This problem is on just one computer. Turning off Buzz and clearing cookies and cache did not help.

پاسخ‌ها (6)

Try with basic html on. Submit a bug report to mozilla

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).

See Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems and Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems

Restarting in Safe Mode did not solve this problem. Neither did clearing history, cache, cookies, etc.

Problem seems unique to FF 3.6.12. 3.6.11 works fine on our other computers.

ویرایش شده توسط CoreyPeerFly

I had this very problem today. I found the solution through another support request. The DOM storage "cookies" need to be enabled:

https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/questions/761734#answer-113822 http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/106540-dom-storage-cookies-enable-disable.html

Thanks, Keeper. That fixed the problem. Will6