Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Fedora mulitple versions

johannes

I'm unsure which Thunderbird I should install on my new Fedora 44 KDE Plasma laptop

I'm unsure which Thunderbird I should install on my new Fedora 44 KDE Plasma laptop
Attached screenshots

All Replies (1)

Have you considered asking the distribution what they are offering there? It is not clear to me either and it is nothing to do with Thunderbird but the distributions package manager.

If you wanted to install the default version that comes with Fedora 44 then the following at a bash prompt will do it without any fuss.

sudo dnf install thunderbird

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.