Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

8.29.2026 Once again I am having same problem with email content not loading. No emails received today either.

Nan King

This problem has not been resolved but continues. Please tell me in plain English what I can do to correct it, other than to abandon Thunderbird.

Using Mac Airbook iOS 15.6.1 Sequoia

This problem has not been resolved but continues. Please tell me in plain English what I can do to correct it, other than to abandon Thunderbird. Using Mac Airbook iOS 15.6.1 Sequoia

All Replies (2)

Chosen Solution

9/14/2026 For whatever reason, Thunderbird has been behaving itself. Possibly because I’ve been turning directly to my service providers site to read emails there. In doing so, Thunderbird content is now showing up. Issue resolved, possibly? Thanks for helping, though.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.