I can't find in Print Preview the 'As Selected On Screen Option' that I had with explorer.
In Windows Explorer when I went to Print Preview I had the option of 'Print As selected On Screen'. I can't find that option in Firefox. Thanks.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.55.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
In Firefox that preference is in the Print window, not in Print Preview.
The only thing I have in the 'Print Window' is Print, Print Preview and Page Setup.
The only thing I have in the 'Print Window' is Print, Print Preview and page setup.'
Did you click the Print button in the Print menu?
That should open another window with the Options tab for extra choices
When Print screen comes up, I click on print, but the option for selection is not bold. I cannot access it to print a selection that I have highlighted.What am I doing wrong? The only options available to me are "all" and "pages". In order to print I must send an e-mail to another server and then print the selection from there. This a very convoluted way of printing. There must be something easier in Firefox.
Modified by Finngal
There is no 'Options ' menu displayed
Locking this thread, as it was started for Firefox 28 and the procedure to Print using the Print button was changed in Firefox 29.
Please start a new thread here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/new