I'd like to send you a copy of the error message I keep getting while I'm on Foxfire. How do I do this?
I want to send a copy of error message I keep getting every time I move from page to page on Foxfire. It has to be clicked then I can proceed. it's very annoying. How can you help?
The page at http://ads.p.veruta.com says
ReferenceError: json_parse is not defined
What is this message and how do I keep it from popping up all the time?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
hello codwah22, you probably have adware/malware present on your pc. please try these steps:
- reset firefox (this will keep your bookmarks and passwords)
- afterwards go to firefox > addons > extensions and in case there are still extensions listed there, disable them.
- finally run a full scan of your system with different security tools like the free version of malwarebytes and adwcleaner to make sure that adware isn't present in other places of your system as well.