I have upgraded my mac to 10.6.8 yet firefox tells me I don't have the needed requirements which is 10.6. Help!
My operating system is 10.6.8 recently upgraded. However Firefox won;t let me install an update that only requires os 10.6. Any suggestions? Thanks
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Simple plug-in that handles Citrix connection files
- npmnqmp 071701000001
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/2009060214 Firefox/3.0.11 GTB5 FBSMTWB
Your Firefox is reporting that you run Firefox 3.0.11 on MacOS X 10.5. This article has the steps for how to fix that: Websites say that Firefox is outdated or incompatible even though it's the latest version. Does that help?
And then, of course, you'll want to get on to the current version. I suggest making a backup of your personal settings folder first, in case something goes wrong with all the automated conversions that will be needed (if you are really still running Firefox 3). This article has tips on that: Back up and restore information in Firefox profiles.
Hi please refer to
The latest version is 16 i belive on this OS.