GreaseMonkey Addon is disable after I did enable it and then restarted Mozilla Firefox. Why?
First day, I installed GreaseMonkey and it is ok and works. And Second day, I open MF(Mozilla Firefox), It asks me to enable GreaseMonkey. I make it enable and it says it needs to restart MF. I restart MF but it also asks me to enable GM again.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Picasa plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- SumatraPDF Browser Plugin
- Plug-in for detecting Nero Kwik Media.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1995
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0-rc
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:21.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0
It is possible that there is a problem with the file(s) that store the extensions registry.
Delete the extensions.* files (e.g. extensions.sqlite, extensions.ini) and compatibility.ini in the Firefox profile folder to reset the extensions registry.
New files will be created when required.
See "Corrupt extension files":
If you see disabled or not compatible extensions in "Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions" then click the Tools button at the left end side of the Search Bar ("Find Updates" button in older Firefox versions) to check if there is a compatibility update available.
If this hasn't helped then also delete the addons.sqlite file.