What happened to the 'Reply' feature for e-mail messages? How does one do that now?
The old Firefox was easy to manuever through and accomplish actions desired without having to hit drop-down menus and had all actions listed on screen. With the new Firefox that is not so. Can't find any place for 'reply' action. Is that no longer an option and if so, why not? Why do software experts think they are improving things when simple is best for the common folk? They just make things more complicated and frustrating.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- Game Treat Widget
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Exent® AOD Gecko Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
I replied to your similar post here: What happened to the 'Reply' feature for e-mail messages? How does one do that now? (#964641).