when i type an item that I want to search all that comes up is a web page with no results, I did notice the word BETA on the left hand side of the page. When I
When I click on the Results highlighted all I get is other sites that I don't want. Please advise!
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.17.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.4"
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- CouponNetwork Coupon Activator
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- AOL Hi-Q Video
- Yahoo Application State Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
If the problem returns, you might want to search this forum for threads with titles like Google redirect virus, in case the culprit is installed outside of Firefox.