i am unable to open firefox...all i get is "goog;e" all of a sudden! this has never happened before and i can't fix! help!
when i try to open firefox (i have used it forever!!!) i get a message that says "sorry this is embarrassing - try to restore windows or tabs, etc." nothing works. the only browser is google and i can't find my bookmarks, open and close firefox, etc. s o s, please!
Additional System Details
- Version 22.214.171.12465
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.5
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- WebEx General Plugin Container Version 172
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- npmnqmp 071101000050
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Please update to Firefox 19 Update Firefox to the latest version then try again
If you have submitted crash reports then please post the IDs of one or more crash reports that have this format:
You can find the IDs of the submitted crash reports on the about:crashes page.
- You can open the about:crashes page via the location bar, like you open a website.
If you can't open Firefox then see: