Even though I selected the option"show my windows and tabs from last time" whenever I want to close firefox it says close all tabs. What should I do?
I also save my history so that shouldn't be a problem. It worked perfectly until a couple of days before.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Picasa plugin
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Hello Carla5, UNCHECK the "Warn me when closing multiple tabs", go from Firefox button > Options to access the options window > Tabs panel > Uncheck Warn me when closing multiple tabs [ ] , click OK to save it, exit firefox and restart it.