On installation of firefox the site "http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in/" opened. From next day onwards the site is not opening.It works from my laptop from firefox
web site "http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in/" opened immediately after the installation of firefox on my desktop. Next day onwards, the same site is opening in firefox. But the same site is opening from my laptop using firefox. Same version (18.0) is installed in my laptop as well.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Its happen because of unpaid bills to BSNL
check out with BSNL
Hi, thanks, i told it's still working from my laptop on firefox. No issue. In fact logically if the bill is not paid BSNL should display their site for ensuring the payment from customers.