Roboform toolbar is not appearing in Firefox 18
Trying to use Roboform in Firefox 18 but not sure how to go about this. Did not have any problems in IE.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Picasa plugin
- NDS Player Plugin
- npPCShow Plugin
- Coupon Alert Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- DYMO Label Framework Plugin
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Pando Web Plugin
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- TestGen plug-in, Version 7.4
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Please contact Roboform as it may not be compatible at this moment.
I did contact Roboform and it was not them. It was indeed Firefox. Firefox disabled it. For others that are looking for the Toolbar of Roboform, do the following. Go to Tool in Firefox - Add On - Extensions - and enable Firefox.
extensions indicate that roboform is activated. it's not listed in the toolbar