How do I add a toolbar that worked before on firefox but is now blocked by firefox
I had to do a restore on my computer and since then I cannot add the zynga toolbar. I have always used it on firefox and was using it on firefox when had to d a restore but now it is blocked by firefox? Please help or will have to find different browser that will accept it. thank you.
Modified by Carmie
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1998
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
I don't see that toolbar add-on in the blocklist.
Can you give us a screenshot of what appears which says that extension is blocked?
It is best to use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot and make sure that you do not exceed a maximum file size of 1 MB.
Then use the Browse .... button below the Post a Reply text box to upload the screenshot.